These are the heart of your facility; a critical link between you and the outside world or your enterprise.
Whether you're developing a new, expanding or relocating an existing data center/server room or, simply upgrading your facilities within and beyond your room, TDR insures your project is well defined and your goals are clearly communicated and your objectives are met.
Understanding your resources and being able to facilitate the communication needed to insure balance between purpose, cost, budget, planning and function are key to development.
The following are services provided:
- Existing facilities site survey, documentation, and definition
- Facilitating planning and design efforts
- Migration planning, development, and budgeting - from existing to new facilites
- Layout and floor plan development
- Coordination of service-providers facilities and requirements without commitments and limitations
- Develop the infrastructure required to support your data center/server room operations
- Insure recognized standards are applied and maintained
- QC services: Review of architectural and engineering designs and plans from design through the bidding process
Construction Inspection/Administration services
- And, when your project is complete, develop an "ESP" ("Emergency Systems Procedures") -specific to your facility operation(s) (click on the ESP tab to the left for more information)
Regardless of the size of your project, TDR can be a valuable member to your projects development team.