An educational relationship is maintained with the major AV systems manufacturers. Regularly attendance to system design, programming, and installation training insure TDR can maximize your invested dollars.
You get peace-of-mind of knowing that you will have a non-biased approach in selecting and developing solutions based on meeting your needs and expectations.
The following are services provided:
- AV program development (meet with you and your end-users to define system applications, level of equipment needed, future desires, and how systems need to work)
- Develop a Audio/Visual Systems Design & Operation Manual specific to your project (this is a written document explaining and outlining how your system will work, what components are programmed to be provided, what future upgrades are planned, a listing of how AV components will function with each other)
- Develop plans and specifications to submit to qualified bidders to provide you with a quote reflecting apples-to-apples thereby removing all guesswork
- Assist with bidding process, bid reviews and qualifications, and bid award
- Provide construction administration services through the build of the AV system
- Provide design coordination with your architectural and engineering services to insure AV design features, components, and operation work with the designed space, aesthetics, and other building elements such as lighting systems, HVAC, Fire protection, etc.
- Design for new systems
- Design for new replacing existing systems
- Design for upgrading existing systems.